Sunday, January 7, 2007

MY WILD CHILD

Meet my daughter Brenda, her husband Sam and my grandson Nathan. You will hear so much about Nathan in this blog that you are going to want to just scream, but it is my blog and I'm sickeningly in love with and infatuated by that little boy. He stole grandma's heart the day he was born and I was extremely frustrated by the fact that I didn't get to see him until he was about 4 months old!

Brenda has been my "Wild Child" forever. He she was and is outgoing, a little loud, but that is mainly due to the fact that she has diminished hearing. She was one who would try anything once and often without thinking about it first! She has been my wanderer, but also very accomplished in her life. By the age of 26, she was a "banker" and did loans and oversaw the vault monies, tellers and etc. etc. in a Large multi-state bank. She and Sam had bought a house, a new car, a truck and lots of toys as well as being wonderful parents, which I think is the greatest of their accomplishments. They just recently moved to Montana where they are building a 2500 sq. ft. house on 20 acres and hopefully Sam will be opening his own diesel mechanic shop within the next year or two. Sam is a wonderful husband and father and very talented. A really great family, and they love grandpa & grandma toooooo!!